Hickory Natural 2-1/4 Private Label Hardwoods by Products Direct
Hickory Natural 2-1/4 Hardwood Private Label Hardwoods
Hickory Natural 2-1/4 from the Private Label Hardwoods collection by Products Direct gives you a beautiful floor at a fraction of the cost of a premium hardwood floor. ProductsDirect is proud to offer cabin or tavern grade hardwoods—solid hardwoods sometimes considered lower grade because of the natural imperfections in the surface of the wood. The wood planks are often shorter cuts. Most customers order between fifteen to twenty percent overage on Cabin or Tavern Grade to complete their flooring project; but, still save considerably over first quality flooring. Installation or supervision by an experienced professional is recommended.
Our sampling program gives you the option to view the product in your home before you make the purchase. Please contact our representative 888.735.6679 to get a sample kit and pricing.
What are the benefits of using Cabin/Tavern Grade Hardwood Flooring
- An economical way to get a beautiful floor. If you are on a budget, or want that rustic cabin feel then cabin/tavern grade hardwood flooring is an excellent way to create your look and make your dollars go further at the same time. ProductsDirect's prefinished solid hardwood cabin grade flooring can save you up to half of cost of a comparable first grade floor.
- Character explodes from every piece. ProductsDirect offers a natural real wood flooring product with natural imperfections. Open and closed knots, worm holes, and color/finish variation provide unmatched beauty and character, adding warmth and personality to your home.
- Hardwood flooring is a valuable addition to your home, upping your property value. Over half of Time Magazine's buyers said they would pay more for a home with hardwood floors.
What Exactly is Cabin/Tavern Grade Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished hardwood flooring comes in a number of grades. Cabin or tavern grade—also known as utility grade, rustic grade, or #2 common grade is one of the lower/lowest grades based on the number and types of imperfections and board sizes. Cabin/Tavern grade features a variety of defects, including medium to small open and closed knots, possibly missing tongues, sander burn marks, some shorter pieces, and split pieces. This will not produce the refined look that premium grades provide, but it is the perfect option when you want wood floors at a lower cost, and especially when you want to achieve that cabin, cottage, or farmhouse look.
What types of defects might I find in my cabin/tavern grade hardwood flooring order?
The types of defects in each lot may include, but are not limited to those below. Not all lots will include all imperfections
- Broken or missing tongues
- Checks or splits.
- Open or closed Knots
- Short pieces
- Beetle or worm holes
How much waste should I plan for with cabin/tavern grade hardwood flooring?
- You will have to decide which defective pieces you want to keep or discard to create the look you want. But we suggest you consider 10-20% waste to be sure you get the finished look you have envisioned.
- When ordering you may want to ask about the average length of the boards. Pictures of cabin/tavern grade hardwood flooring usually show a small sample and the imperfections may jump out at you. But when looking at installed flooring, visitors stand at a distance and view the entire room. Once installed, what may have seemed unsightly during installation will become a part of the beauty of the overall experience when entering the room.
Questions and Answers
- Can I turn a cabin/tavern grade flooring into a select grade by not using the pieces I do not like?No, if you want a select grade you should purchase a select grade floor. Cabin/Tavern grade hardwood flooring has character and defects and shorter average lengths, that you will not be able to overcome by buying extra.
- Can I return the flooring if I don't like it?Yes, you can return it, however please know only un-opened boxes in the same condition as when they were shipped out will be credited. You are also responsible for the cost of shipping back to our warehouse, as well as a restocking fee. See our Return Policy for complete details.
Ordering cabin/tavern grade hardwood flooring from ProductsDirect.com
Cabin/Tavern grade hardwood flooring can be a great addition to your home. It is easy on your budget and will provide years of comfort and beauty. Small samples may not give you a full appreciation of this flooring type, so if you are hesitant, we do offer a large premium sample kit to help you decide if this product is for you. We charge a $100-$250 upfront deposit, and then when you return the samples we credit you back less shipping costs. Call ProductsDirect at: 888.735.6679 or email Products Direct Customer Support for more information or to order a premium sample kit. Or click the chat button and a flooring specialist will be happy to talk with you about your flooring project!
|Brand Name||PDI Private Label|
|Product Collection||Private Label Hardwoods|
|Collection||Private Label Hardwoods|
|Dimensions||Random x 2-1/4" x 3/4"|
|Warranty||No warranty available, Request a premium sample kit to get representative sample.|
|Installation||Nail / Staple|
|Best Use Location||At or Above Grade|
|Interior Design Style||Lodge / Southwest|
|Sample Types Available||Cut|
|Unit of Measure||Sq Ft.|
|Special Price (Sq Ft)||$3.49|