ProZone Terms and Conditions
Especially for our building professionals
Welcome to the ProductsDirect.com unique and exclusive ProZone program (“Program"). This Program was created to reward and recognize our professional customers.
Acknowledgement and Acceptance
By participating in the Program, you consent to all Program rules. You acknowledge and agree that:
- You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the ProductsDirect.com ProZone Program rules;
- Your membership expires and is renewable by Products Direct at our sole discretion;
- Products Direct reserves the right to change the rules or terminate the Program at any time, with or without prior written notice; and,
- You have read and accepted these ProZone Program rules.
- The Products Direct ProZone allows Program members ("Members") to track their Qualifying Purchases at ProductsDirect.com and to view their purchase and payment history. As used in these terms and conditions/rules, "Qualifying Purchases" are purchases made by Members of designated products and/or services included in our ProZone Program, less any taxes, fees and returns.
- Members will receive commissions on Qualifying Purchases as outlined in their respective program.
- ProZone Program Coupons. Products Direct may send Members exclusive coupons for qualifying product purchases.
- ProZone Program Promotions. From time to time, Products Direct may conduct sweepstakes and other promotions ("Promotions") for Members. All such Promotions shall be governed by the official terms and conditions/rules designated by Products Direct for each ProZone Promotion. Your participation in a ProZone Promotion constitutes your acceptance of the applicable official rules.
- ProZone Business Tools. Products Direct may provide Members with links to third parties that offer discounted services and/or products ("Business Tools") to you.
Products Direct ProZone Program
- Any changes to the Program will be included in these terms and conditions/rules and will be effective immediately upon posting online at www.ProductsDirect.com unless stated otherwise. Any changes to any printed version of these rules will be contained in the next reprinting of that printed version. Products Direct may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, terminate the ProZone Program at any time without notice.
- The ProZone Program is effective on a quarterly basis, from January 1 to March 31, April 1 to June 30, July 1 to September 30, October 1 to December 31. Each quarter (of each calendar year is considered a "Program Period"). Products Direct may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, terminate the ProZone Program at any time and/or designate different Program Periods.
ProZone Program Types
- ProductsDirect offers our ProZone Programs tailored to the distinct segments served. Products Direct reserves the right to edit the programs or the number of programs at any time. Changes to programs will be communicated consistent with notification methods outlined in this agreement.
- Products Direct sells many products. Products and services that are eligible to count towards Qualifying Purchases are subject to change from time to time at our sole discretion. Products qualifying for the ProZone Program will be marked as such on the product page.
There are 2 aspects to the ProZone Program wherein you can earn commission: Direct Purchases and Indirect Purchases. Direct purchases are those in which you are the customer, and you directly buy the product with your account. Indirect Purchases are those in which you have guided or referred another individual to our store to set up and buy products and are called referrals. The ProZone Program will assign commissions based upon the rules governing Indirect Purchases.
Method of Assignment
Indirect Purchases are called referral purchases and the payment to our Members is called a commission. Commission is the term used to describe the value received in exchange for an Indirect Purchase. Direct Purchase payments are called a Rebate. Rebates describe the value received in return for a Member's Direct Purchases. The value of the Commission will be recorded in US dollars and assigned to the ProZone Program account holder of record as a ProZone Store Credit ("Credit"). The value of Rebates will be recorded in US dollars and issued within 30 days of the end of the Program Period in which the rebate was earned. Note: Earned date is considered 30 days after the documented receipt of the product shipment as outlined in this agreement.
Commissions/Rebates will be attributed 30 days after customer receipt of a shipment of the associated product from Products Direct or any of its suppliers. Confirmation of receipt of a shipment based on the tracking number is the triggering event that starts the 30 day period. It may take up to 24 hours from receipt of confirming tracking information for the credit to be assigned.
Method of Purchase
A direct purchase is considered a completed purchase transaction by a Products Direct ProZone Account holder through the productsdirect.com website or over the phone with the assistance of an authorized representative of Products Direct.
An indirect purchase is one that is completed by a Products Direct ProZone Account holder referral. The transaction may be conducted through the productsdirect.com website, redirected from a web link provided by Products Direct, a coupon code provided by Products Direct, or a verbal acknowledgement of the referral over the phone by a customer (naming a Products Direct ProZone Member) when ordering and speaking to an authorized representative of Products Direct.
Qualifying Purchases Minimum
There is no minimum purchase required. Credits begin accruing as soon as the purchase is recognized in accordance with the requirements laid out in this agreement.
Method of Withdrawal
Credit derived from commissions will remain assigned to the Products Direct ProZone Members and will be available as credit against purchases unless a Member specifically requests the withdrawal of funds. Requests must be in the form of a written email using the Member's ProZone user interface.
Duration of Credit
Credit derived from commissions and rebates are good for one year. Credits will expire 365 days from the last day of the program period in which they were allocated. Impending repatriation of allocated credits will be announced via email with 90, 60 and 30 day notices.
The default method of payment of Rebates will be in the form of a paper check delivered through the US mail. Paypal is also an available method of payment but it is not default and must be designated. If Members wish to receive money via Paypal, they will receive the Credits in US Currency minus any PayPal transaction fees. Payment will be as soon as possible but no later than thirty days after the end of the Program Period in which the Rebate was earned (see above).
Eligibility and Registration
The Products Direct ProZone Program is available to professional customers of Products Direct who have fully completed the registration process. To register, you can visit a Products Direct store in your area. Or, you may complete your registration online —providing, among other things, your company name, mailing address, primary telephone number and valid email address, and reading/accepting the Products Direct ProZone terms/conditions/rules. Click here to begin your registration now. You will find the registration form at the bottom of the Introduction to ProZone page. The primary phone number you provide at registration will be your individualized Products Direct ProZone Program identification number ("Program Number"). Registration allows you to register forms of legal tender that you may utilize for Qualifying Purchases. Tender forms include, but are not limited to, the following: credit card account information, debit card account information, checking account and routing information, and PayPal information.
Providing false information or omitting requested information may result in denial of ProZone membership, accrual of Qualifying Purchases and/or negation of your Membership Agreement, and/or suspension of membership. Members must provide a valid email address. This can be done during registration or, if previously registered without an email address, by contacting the Products Direct ProZone Customer Care Center at 888.735.6679.
Members may choose to deactivate their membership at any time. Additionally, Products Direct reserves the right to suspend any Member at any time for any reason as deemed appropriate by Products Direct personnel. Suspended or inactive Members will not receive any membership benefits during the period in which they are inactive or suspended. Members will only begin accruing Qualifying Purchases and receiving applicable rebates/commissions when/if subsequently reactivated by Products Direct. Members may appeal deactivation/suspension by contacting the Products Direct ProZone Customer Care Center at 888.735.6679.
Registered, active Members in good standing who fail to present their Program Number during a sales transaction and/or fail to use registered tender forms to pay for Qualifying Purchases may have associated Qualifying Purchases added to their Qualifying Purchases history within 120 days of the sale transaction by following the instructions:
You may call 888.735.6679 to speak with a Products Direct ProZone Customer Care Center representative.
Members may also fax a copy of the Qualifying Purchase receipt and the Member's Program Number directly to the attention of the Customer Services representative with whom they spoke during the call.
You may also log into your Member account at productsdirect.com and follow the instructions to add the receipt details to your account.
Finally, you may visit a local Products Direct Pro Desk or Special Services Desk with the Qualifying Purchase receipt to have it added to your Member account.
In no event will Qualifying Purchases be added to a Member account for any sales transaction completed prior to the date of acknowledgement of the Member enrollment into the Products Direct ProZone Program.
When you enroll in the Products Direct ProZone Program, we will collect your name, address, email address and primary phone number/Program Number. A valid email address is required for membership. By participating in the ProZone Program and providing us with this information, you agree that we may use your information to administer your participation in the Program; to send you electronic receipts and other transaction records; for our marketing purposes, which may include sending you emails; and as otherwise described in our . You also agree that we may share your information with any of our affiliated companies for their marketing purposes. We want to assure you that Products Direct respects your privacy and will not sell or rent your personal information. You can contact us or otherwise communicate your privacy preferences as follows:
Call us at 888.735.6679; or,
Email Us; or,
Register or change your privacy preferences in your Products Direct ProZone Account; or,
Write to us at the address below being sure to include your e-mail address and phone number as well as any information we will need to support your request. Our address is:
Products Direct Inc.
Attn: Customer Care
12194 US Highway 23 South
Harold, KY 41635
Taxation and other Fees
All federal, state and local income taxes, insurance, licensing, registration, liabilities, surcharges, title fees and any other fees connected to the Products Direct ProZone Program are the sole responsibility of the Member. Rebates and commissions are considered taxable income.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
The laws of the State of Kentucky (without regard to its conflict of laws rules) govern this Products Direct ProZone Program and all terms/conditions/rules. At the sole discretion of Products Direct, any claim, dispute or controversy arising out of, relating to or concerning in any way the ProZone Program or these rules shall be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its commercial arbitration rules. The decisions of the arbitrators shall be binding and conclusive upon all parties involved, and judgment upon any arbitration award may be entered by any court having competent jurisdiction. IN NO EVENT SHALL PRODUCTS DIRECT, ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE PRODUCTS DIRECT PROZONE PROGRAM, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. TO THE EXTENT YOUR STATE DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THIS EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY. Each party shall bear its own costs, fees, and expenses associated with any arbitration, except that the parties agree to split equally the costs and expenses of the arbitrator/AAA. Products Direct may elect not to use arbitration for any individual Claim that you properly file and pursue in a small claims court in your state or municipality. IF ARBITRATION IS CHOSEN BY PRODUCTS DIRECT WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM, YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE THE CLAIM IN COURT, HAVE A JURY TRIAL, OR ENGAGE IN PRE-ARBITRATION DISCOVERY EXCEPT AS PROVIDED FOR IN THE AAA CODE OF PROCEDURES. FURTHER, YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. This Section shall survive termination of the Products Direct ProZone Program or your participation in it.
See FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions, for more details.
Last Updated: September 16, 2018