Reviews Policy PDI
Politeness is the art of choosing among one's real thoughts.
-Adlai Stevenson II
As part of your purchase process, you may have found product reviews helpful in making your final decisions. Small business rely on the consumers to add reviews, photos, and videos of the products to assist others in making purchase decisions, especially for those who are driven by customer satisfaction and providing quality products. Telling us your opinions also helps us make decisions about our suppliers.
The Products Direct team encourages our customers to share their experiences for these reasons. Can you please pass along the favor to future buyers and take a few minutes to fill out a product review? To say thanks, we will even buy you a cup of coffee for your time!
Tips for writing great reviews.
Writing great reviews helps others discover the products that are just right for them. Here are a writing few tips:
- Be informative and insightful: Be specific and relevant to the place you're reviewing, and describe what other visitors are likely to experience. Highlight what makes the place special, and try to share something novel and new. From favs to secret sales, reviews should reveal the unique experiences that places offer.
- Keep it real: Be authentic. Review your own experience, and explain why you liked or disliked the place. Try to be as accurate as possible, and include both the positive and negative aspects of your visit.
- Be respectful: Not every experience with a place is going to be perfect. Sometimes you'll want to share negative feedback. Even if you're frustrated, make sure your criticism is constructive. We often use feedback to improve our offerings.
- Reviews not General Commentary: At times certain topic may become the subject of larger public debate or conversation due to recent news coverage or current events. While we respect and value your opinion, Reviews are not meant for social or political commentary. We think there are other forums that are more suited to those kinds of conversations, like blogs or social networks. Please write about your firsthand experience with the ProductsDirect.com and not general commentary in relation to recent news.
- Write with style: People will pay attention when you write thoughtful reviews. Keep them readable and avoid excessive capitalization or punctuation. Use good grammar, check your spelling, and avoid profanity. Choose the right length - a paragraph is great. Be creative and have fun!
- Upload an image of your product or project: People always like to see what they hear about. It adds authenticity to the review and its fun to share..
- Profanity is banned: Please read our terms of service. Comments inconsistent with those terms will be removed.
Look for the link below the products description on the product view page. Clicking on write a review will pop up a form like the form presented below.
Once your review is submitted and accepted, we will return the favor and say thank you by sending you a $5 Starbucks gift card!
Thank you for your time and your business!
Last Updated: January 30, 2017