Heirloom Cherry Savannah ADURAFlex Planks by Mannington
Heirloom Cherry Savannah is a new ADURA flooring system available in all of today’s current colors and styles. These glue-down Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT) and planks (LVP) feature Mannington's patented ScratchResist™ protection, making Heirloom Cherry Savannah fade and stain resistant. Heirloom Cherry Savannah will hold up to even the most active households, kids, or pets. Heirloom Cherry Savannah is even backed by the industry’s best residential warranty against scratches, staining, and normal everyday wear. In light commercial uses, Heirloom Cherry Savannah is also covered against mold, mildew, and discoloring by a 10 year warranty so you can be assured of it's quality.
Heirloom Cherry Savannah's glue-down installation is simple and makes it a great option for large rooms where you want to avoid transitions! What's more, Heirloom Cherry Savannah's waterproof design makes this a perfect flooring choice in bath, kitchen, laundry, and mud room areas, regardless of grade.
If you like the look of Heirloom Cherry Savannah, but would rather have a floating floor, you will find this beautiful Heirloom Cherry Savannah style and color comes in three great Mannington products: glue-down (ADURA®Flex) and floating floors (ADURA®Max and ADURA®Rigid). Just search for Heirloom Cherry Savannah and you can see all of your installation options.
Heirloom Cherry Savannah Warranty
Limited Lifetime Residntial.
ADURAFlex Planks Heirloom Cherry Savannah Details
- Product Number: ALP030
- Color: Heirloom Cherry Savannah
- Installation: Glue Down
- 5" x 48" x 4mm
- Construction: Engneered Plank Urethane Wearlayer with Aluminum Oxide; Decorative Layer; Backing Layers
- Edges/Ends: Micro Bevel
- Wear Finish: Urethane Wearlayer with Aluminum Oxide
- Certifications: Not Defined
Environmental Statement: All applicable Mannington flooring products comply with the California Air Resource Board’s (CARB) Airborne Toxic Control Measure (ATCM) 93120 Title 17, California Code of Regulations, and meet or exceed CARB Phase 2 standards. The vast majority of our flooring is also FloorScore® certified for indoor air quality (IAQ). FloorScore® IAQ certification means that a flooring product is independently certified by SCS (Scientific Certification Systems) to comply with the volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions criteria (including formaldehyde) of the California Section 01350 program. This is sometimes referred to as “CHPS 1350.” Both CARB and FloorScore® test for formaldehyde. FloorScore® however, tests for a broader range of VOC’s of indoor finishes, including flooring. Any product that has met these stringent standards is considered a low VOC product that will contribute to good indoor air quality.
Test Data: Meets or exceeds FHA/HUD product requirements based on compliance with ASTM F 1700 Specification Rating Class III Type B***. ASTM E-648 Critical Radiant Flux; Flame Spread CRF>0.45 w/sqcm Passes as Class 1; ASTM E-662 NBS Smoke Chamber Test, Smoke Value 450 or Less+ Yes; ASTM E 90 & E 492 STC 63/IIC 72; 6” (152mm) concrete slab with drop ceiling; Static Load Limit, psi 250; Coefficient of Friction, rubber Coefficient of Friction ≥ 0.6; ADA Guidelines Meets or Exceeds ADA Guidelines.
Downloadable PDF spec-sheets
Residential Maintenance Guidelines
Immediately After Installation
- Avoid heavy foot traffic for the first 24 hours.
- Lightly sweep, dust mop or vacuum the floor to remove debris.
- Do not wash or scrub for the first 48 hours.
Mannington Care and Maintenance
You can protect your Mannington ADURAFlex Planks by:
- Using non-staining mats that are not rubber-backed, latex-backed or coco fiber mats doormats outside each entrance helps prevent dirt, sand, grit, oil, asphalt and driveway sealer from being tracked into your home.
- Minimizing potential staining from asphalt track-in by coating your driveway with a latex-based driveway sealer.
- Closing your curtains or blinds to prevent sunlight from fading or discoloring the floor.
- Supporting your furniture with wider non-pigmented, hard plastic or felt (non-rusting), floor protectors at least one inch in diameter. If your furniture has casters, a minimum 3/4" flat surface is recommended, or use floor protectors.
- To move heavy furniture and/or appliances, always use strips of wood or hardboard runways even if you have an appliance dolly.
What is FloorScore® IAQ Certification?
When it comes to indoor air quality, a primary concern is the emission level of specific volatile organic compounds (VOCs). FloorScore® IAQ Certification means that a flooring product is independently certified by SCS to comply with the volatile organic compound emissions criteria of the California Section 01350 Program. Hundreds of resilient hard surface flooring materials and their adhesives bear the FloorScore® seal. This seal tells you that the products have been independently certified by SCS to comply with the volatile organic compound emissions criteria of the California Section 01350 Program ( California Standard Method for the Testing and Evaluation of Volatile Organic Chemical Emissions from Indoor Sources Using Environmental Chambers, Version 1.2 ). Any product that has met these stringent standards is a product that will contribute to good indoor air quality. The FloorScore® certification means healthier, cleaner air. And that means healthier humans.
|Product Collection||Adura 5" Glue Down|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residntial|
|Wear Layer Thickness||.12 mil|
|Dimensions||5" x 48" x 4mm|
|Mindful Shopper Label||Not Defined|
|Sample Types Available||Cut Sample Available|
|Unit of Measure||Sq Ft.|