We began as a family owned business…
We began as a family owned business in 1998 with the intent of providing the local community a choice and value for home improvement products. We developed relationships with manufacturers throughout the United States and internationally to provide an outlet for high quality, low cost products. Initially focused on having conveniently located stores for our customers, our online business continued to rapidly expand. Products Direct® was created as a separate business entity to better address the needs of our online customers.
From surplus products to surplus value…
Whether you are building or remodeling, a seasoned professional or a first-time do-it-yourselfer, we are interested in helping you with your project! Not only do we want to help you find the right product and have a successful installation, we want you to receive optimal value for your money. Our senior managers and sales staff have been involved in the retail and wholesale flooring and home improvement products business for years. In total, our senior management team has over 40 years of experience in the business. We have the "hands on" experience. We understand and appreciate what it means to get the right product for the job at hand.
"Provide Quality Home Improvement Products at Affordable Prices."
We believe our customers are smart shoppers who benefit from our experience and buying power.
We always make an honest bargain.
Here is what we offer:
- Quality Home Improvement Products
- Excellent Product Inventory
- Decades of Product Knowledge
- Extremely Competitive Pricing
- Affordable Prices
- Hands-on experience
Value is a fair return in goods and services for money.
We are constantly reviewing purchasing opportunities to bring great products to the Website for sale. Our experience and history are contributing factors to the way we do business; good deals for smart buyers. We can offer good value because our overhead is low and our buying network is large. We recognize you are looking at this site as an informed buyer and with one click can be a thousand miles away. But stay and look around, come back and visit until you see what you need.
Our specialists are here to help you through the process of selecting and buying the correct product for your project.
We know you have options, we simply ask if the price is right give us a try…
If you have questions Chat online with our in-house product specialist.
- Products Direct Has Low Overhead: We have low overhead which means you save money. We do not have layers of management and the overhead costs of storefront locations which means you save money. We keep our overhead low. Big savings for you!
- Products Direct® is well connected to industry manufacturers. We have years of experience trading as home improvement surplus liquidators of high quality products which means we are connected to great deals you are interested in. Our roots come from the original Surplus Products® a home improvement business dedicated to high quality products, liquidations and closeouts.
- Product knowledge: Sure we don't have every product under the sun with 500 isles, but what we do have is direct knowledge. Our name implies direct savings because of less handling, less overhead, less cost, lower prices - that simple.
In addition to manufacturer's warranties on almost all of our products, Products Direct has a 30-day money back guarantee for your satisfaction
To qualify, the product must be unopened and undamaged. Should the product have been opened, please advise the Products Direct agent who is assisting you with the Return Merchandise Authorization. The product must not have been assembled or installed. The product must be returned undamaged in its entirety in the same condition, boxes and packing material included, as when you received it. All returns are subject to inspection. To return a product, contact returns@ProductsDirect.com for approval, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, and shipping arrangements. Return freight costs will be the responsibility of the customer, including costs incurred to ProductsDirect for FREE shipping, and will be deducted from the refund amount. In the unlikely event that the return freight exceeds the amount of the refund, the difference will be the responsibility of the customer and will be charged to the customer.
You will receive your refund….
- If goods have not been dispatched we will refund you the full invoice amount within 7 business days.
- If your goods have been dispatched but not delivered, we will refund in full, less any direct expenses, for example transport costs involved. Any goods which are dispatched directly from the manufacturer may involve a re-stocking charge, for which you will be responsible.
- If you have taken delivery for your products you must return the products to us at your own expense following our returns procedure. We will then refund the order in full within 7 business days less any direct expenses we may have incurred in fulfilling the original agreement. Direct expenses incurred include any delivery costs whether charged or not (If we have provided FREE Delivery to you, we will still have paid our courier). Deliveries are calculated by weight and delivery location. If the delivery is refused and cancelled, all shipping and handling costs will be deducted from the refund.
Refunds will be made to the payment card that was initially used to make the purchase, within 7 business days of cancellation.
To cancel your order you must inform us by email: sales@ProductsDirect.com or contact us at 888-735-6679. Obviously we prefer to address cancellations earlier rather than later, so as to avoid your incurring delivery expenses, etc.
For a PDF to print out of this and all Terms & Conditions click below.