Taking a cue from classic design, this rugs traditional design has been given a face lift with updated colors of rust and sky. Printed on the same machines that manufacture one of the world's leading brands of printed carpet, this rug is extremely durable.
- Composition: Polypropylene
- Construction: Machine Made
- Design Pattern: n/a
- Actual Style: n/a
Area and Accent Rugs Cleaning Guidelines
20" X34" with Latex Backing
Machine wash in separately in cold water using mild detergent. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low setting.
30" X50" and Runners with Latex Backing Machine wash separately in front load commercial washer, using cold water and mild detergent. Use only non chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry or tumble dry on low setting. Vacuum regularly.
Area Rugs and Accent Rugs without Latex Backing
Area rugs should be spot cleaned with a solution of mild detergent and water or clean professionally. Regular vacuuming helps rugs remain attractive and serviceable.
- Shag rugs are best vacuumed through use of the attachments or a canister vacuum with no beater bar. Vacuums with beater bars and brushes, or those that set too low, may abrade the face of the rug and cause accidental damage.
- Jute, Hemp, Coir , Sea grass and Sisal are natural fiber rugs that have an inherent quality of having loose fibers. If you see any loose threads on the face, trim with scissors, Pulling on loose threads may cause unraveling and accidental damage to the rug.
- All wool rugs shed. The amount of shedding should decrease over time.
Please Note: The images we display have the most accurate color possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Be advised that in some cases patterns and colors may vary according to size. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement, but some variation will exists and this is not a manufacturing defect.
|Brand Name||Oriental Weavers|
|Actual Color||Tans / Ivories|
|Unit of Measure||Per Piece|
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Brentwood VIII
- Moccasin Stairnose Molding by Shaw
- Warm Sunset Threshold Molding by Shaw
- Celestial Quarter Round Molding by Shaw
- 3" CC Die Cast Cabinet Pull, Dark Brushed Antique Copper. Packed 50/box, 500/carton
- Teak Natural T-Molding by Shaw
- Unfinished Oak Knob without Threaded Inserts
- Honey Spice Jubilee 3 1/4 Inch Plank
- Price for all: $317.39