- Actual Composition: 85% SmartStrand Fiber with Triexta/ 15% Nylon
- Actual Construction: Woven
- Actual Design Pattern: Geometric
- Actual Style: No Value
Cleaning and Care
Taking proper care of your rug will prolong its life and appearance. Have a professional deep clean your rug as needed. Several cleaning methods will work, but to prevent rapid resoiling of you rug, it is important to completely remove any residual cleaning agents. Always comply with the manufacturer's recommended cleaning methods on the product label to prevent warranty invalidation and damage to the rug
General Rug Care Guidelines
- Vacuuming Vacuum your rug regularly to remove loose soil, taking special care when vacuuming fringe and edges to avoid accidental fraying. When vacuuming a wool rug set your vacuum's beater bar to the highest setting to prevent the cleaning brush from pulling and damaging the surface fibers of your rug.
- Rotation Rotating your rug often will allow the normal wear to be more evenly distributed. Regularly rotating your rug will also help to minimize color changes that may occur from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Rug Pad Every rug needs a rug pad. Rug pads extend the life of your rug as the pad absorbs the traffic wear and tear.
Area and Accent Rugs Cleaning Guidelines
20" X34" with Latex Backing
Machine wash in separately in cold water using mild detergent. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low setting.
30" X50" and Runners with Latex Backing Machine wash separately in front load commercial washer, using cold water and mild detergent. Use only non chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry or tumble dry on low setting. Vacuum regularly.
Area Rugs and Accent Rugs without Latex Backing
Area rugs should be spot cleaned with a solution of mild detergent and water or clean professionally. Regular vacuuming helps rugs remain attractive and serviceable.
- Shag rugs are best vacuumed through use of the attachments or a canister vacuum with no beater bar. Vacuums with beater bars and brushes, or those that set too low, may abrade the face of the rug and cause accidental damage.
- Jute, Hemp, Coir , Sea grass and Sisal are natural fiber rugs that have an inherent quality of having loose fibers. If you see any loose threads on the face, trim with scissors, Pulling on loose threads may cause unraveling and accidental damage to the rug.
- All wool rugs shed. The amount of shedding should decrease over time.
Please Note: The images we display have the most accurate color possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Be advised that in some cases patterns and colors may vary according to size. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement, but some variation will exists and this is not a manufacturing defect.
|Brand Name||American Rug Craftsmen|
|Backing System||Rubber Latex|
|Unit of Measure||Per Piece|
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Piazza Mesquite I
- Santa Rosa Quarter Round Molding by Shaw
- 3' Horizontal Spice
- Cabinet Knob, Antique Brushed Satin Brass
- Cinnamon Stairnose Molding by Shaw
- 96mm CC Waved Cabinet Pull, Antique English Machined
- Cordury Rd Hckr Quarter Round Molding by Shaw
- Price for all: $384.05