Solid Locking Corboo Spice, Natural Bamboo Expressions Corboo is Uniquely Sustainable. The Corboo collection utilizes US Floors' durable and distinctive strand woven Moso6 Premium 6-year Mature Moso Bamboo and infuses it with seams of Natural Cork. This process adds a certain rustic and variegatation visual for a truly one-of-a-kind floor. This floor is installed on, or above grade by using the Drop & Lock Glueless Floating Floor installation method.
*Natural Bamboo Expressions Corboo is a patented product exclusive to USFloors® Inc..
Solid Locking Corboo Spice Warranty
- Lifetime Limited Residential Wear Warranty
- Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty
- 15 Year Limited Heavy Commercial Wear Warranty
- Installation: Glueless Drop and Lock Floating
- Size/Packaging: 5-1/4" x 72" x 1/2" Planks: 21.27 sq. ft./carton, 55 lbs. each carton
- Construction: Strand Woven Moso6 Bamboo infused with Natural Cork
- Finish: Endura AR UV-Cured abrasion resistant finish
- Edge: 4 sided micro-bevel
Downloadable PDF spec-sheets for Solid Locking Corboo Spice
- Natural Bamboo Corboo Technical Specifications
- COREtec Plus Comprehensive Warranties
- Natural Bamboo Corboo Installation Instructions
- Maintenance Guidelines for Natural Bamboo Corboo
- LEEDS Points Certification for Natural Bamboo floors
- GREENGUARD GOLD Certificate for Natural Bamboo floors
- Natural Bamboo Brochure
Corboo & Formaldehydeformaldehyde have surfaced concerns among consumers. Formaldehyde is used in manufacturing for its binding properties. Consumers have legitimate worries about the release of volatile organic vapors after installation. To address this concern, products are engineered to minimize this issue. Third party testing organizations certify a product's characteristic property to release vapors after installation. USFloors® Natural Bamboo Expressions Corboo relies on Underwriters Laboratories® UL as a third party to test and certify the product's low vapor emission property. This certification is called GreenGuard. Solid Locking Corboo Spice, cork-infused bamboo floor, is GREENGUARD GOLD certified, which means it has passed stringent indoor air quality tests. Download the test results here; to find out more about formaldehyde click here; to find out more about GREENGUARD GOLD click here.
Lasting beauty of your floor can be achieved through proper care and regular maintenance. Failure to follow these guidelines may void your warranty.
Natural Properties: Fading
Natural floors contain organic pigments and are subject to fading when exposed to direct sunlight. Wherever possible, use drapes or other systems to protect your floor from excessive light.
Natural Properties: Joints
Natural flooring reacts to the conditions in the environment. Natural flooring plank systems expand and contract in response to fluctuations in temperature and humidity. Controlling the environment, maintaining an adequate temperature and relative humidity, will minimize the visible effects of normal contraction and expansion. Optimum recommended temperature is 68°F – 72°F and relative humidity is 30% - 50%. In very dry climates, the use of a humidifier might be necessary.
You may protect your floor by taking the following precautions:
- To help eliminate fine particles of dirt/grit that act like sandpaper and will scratch any floor, vacuum or sweep as needed.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of kitchen sink. Avoid rubber backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs.
- In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
- Weight distribution is a key factor in preventing indentation. Install proper protectors under "feet" of furniture. Furniture will require different types of protectors in order to acheive maximum weight distribution. Resilient pads such as those made of felt, flexible rubber, and saucer-shaped plastic glides will work for most furniture.
- Caster wheeled chairs should have wide, rubber casters. Protective mats are required under office chairs.
- Maintain humidity level of 30% - 50% in the room. If necessary, use a humidifier.
- Periodically check floor for signs of wear.
- NEVER use tape or other adhesive products on acrylic surface.
Sweep or vacuum floor frequently in order to avoid build up of abrasive particles. Use only cleaners specified for use on pre-finished hardwood available from your USFloors Authorized Retailer. NEVER wet or damp mop your floor. NO WET SWIFFERS.
The longevity of the finish is relative to traffic intensity and quality of floor care. When the floor starts to show a traffic pattern and signs of wear it is time to renew the finish. It is the responsibility of the owner to judge when the floor needs recoating. USFloors recommends that a flooring professional be employed for this process and that strict adherence to the finish manufacturer’s guidelines be observed.
Last Updated: April 24, 2015
|Sample Types Available||Sample Available|
|Brand Name||US Floors|
|Product Collection||Natural Bamboo Corboo|
|Best Use Location||At or Above Grade|
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited Residential Wear Warranty, Lifetime Structure Warranty, 15 Year Limited Heavy Commercial Wear Warranty|
|Mindful Shopper Label||GREENGUARD|
|Unit of Measure||Sq Ft.|
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Solid Locking Corboo Spice
- Solid Locking Corboo Canyon
- Solid Locking Corboo Natural
- Solid Locking Corboo Moss
- Solid Locking Corboo Truffel
- Solid Locking Corboo Glacier
- Price for all: $861.42